Hotel terms and conditions
The Hotel Management will highly appreciate your compliance with these terms and conditions, which aim to ensure a peaceful and restful stay of our guests.
1. Hotel rooms are rented for 24 hours.
2. If the Guest do not specify the period of stay when renting a room, it will be assumed that the room has been rented out for 24 hours.
1. According to Art. 13 (1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) of 27 April 2016, we inform that the Controller of your personal data is Malinowe Hotele Sp. z o. o. at ulica Leśna 7, 28-131 Solec –Zdrój.
2. A hotel guest is obliged to complete the Guest Registration Card which is a hotel services agreement under civil law between the Guest and a hotel, according to Art. (6)(1)(b) of the Regulation (EU) of 27 April 2016, and to present a document with a photograph to the Receptionist before the check-in. In case of failure to present the document in a manner making it impossible to check in at the hotel, the Receptionist must refuse to surrender a key to a room.
3. The Guest declares that they accept the regulations by completing the Registration Card.
4. The Guest may voluntarily give their telephone number and e-mail address in order to facilitate communication with them during the stay or to enable sending an invoice.
5. For the purpose of receiving marketing/commercial information, the Guest is invited to express consent in the relevant parts of the Registration Card and to give an e-mail address and/or a telephone number.
6. Each data subject shall have the right to object at any time to the further processing, according to Art. 21(2) of the Regulation (EU) of 26 April 2016, and they have the right to withdraw the consent in writing at any time, without any charges, at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by submitting it at the hotel reception.
7. The Guest may also give corporate data necessary to issue a VAT invoice.
8. In the case of using the hotel parking, the Guest may be invited to give a vehicle registration number.
9. The request to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the date of arrival should be reported at the reception until 10.00 on the day on which the hire term expires.
10. Whenever it is possible, the hotel will consider the request to extend the stay.
1. The Guest cannot hand over the room to other persons even if the period they have paid for has not yet finished.
2. Persons who are not checked in at the hotel may remain in a hotel room from 7 a.m. until 10 p.m.
3. The Hotel may refuse to accept a guest who during a former stay has blatantly breached the hotel's terms and conditions and caused harm to hotel’s or guests’ property, caused injury to other guests or hotel staff or any other people present in the hotel, or otherwise disturbed other guests’ stay or the hotel’s operation.
1. The Hotel renders services according to its category and standards. In the event of any objections concerning service quality, the Guest is asked to notify the reception as fast as possible as this will enable the hotel to take immediate action.
2. The Hotel undertakes to provide:
- conditions for full and genuine rest of the Guest,
- security during stay; any guest-related information shall be treated as confidential,
- professional and kind service in terms of all performed services,
- room cleaning and necessary repairs when guests are not in room, as well as in their presence but only if they expressly agree to that; technically operational service; in the event of any defects that cannot be fixed; the Hotel shall make every effort to change the room, if its capabilities are sufficient, or to lessen the inconvenience in any other way.
On the Guest’s request, the Hotel performs the following free-of-charge services:
1. Providing information on the stay and journey.
2. Waking up at a chosen time.
3. Luggage service.
4. Storing luggage; the hotel may refuse to accept luggage for storage in periods different than the period of stay of the Guest and items that do not have the attributes of personal luggage.
5. Storing money and valuable items during the Guest’s stay in the hotel in safes that are installed in every room, or in a safe-deposit box in the reception on the Guest’s request.
6. Daily press.
7. First aid provided by the reception staff and getting medical help.
8. Storing recreational equipment like skis or a bicycle; the Hotel may refuse to accept equipment for storage in periods different than the periods of stay of the Guest and items that do not have the attributes of recreational equipment.
On the Guest’s request, the Hotel performs the following paid services:
1. Hot beverages available round the clock.
2. Room service available round the clock.
3. Delivery of flowers.
4. Hygiene products.
5. Washing, ironing, and cleaning of underwear and clothes.
1. The Hotel is liable for the loss or damage of items brought by the persons using its services in respect of the regulations of articles 846-852 of the Polish Civil Code.
2. The Guest should notify the hotel reception of any damage as soon as it is identified.
The Hotel is not responsible for damaging or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Guest that was not left at the attended parking lot.
1. Peace and quiet are to be maintained in the Hotel between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. Exceptions are dancing and other social events organized for the guests in the Hotel’s night club.
2. Guests should behave in such a way that they do not disturb other guests’ stay.
1. Each time when the Guest leaves the room, they should make sure that the doors are locked and then leave the key at the reception. The reception makes the key available on the basis of a hotel card.
2. The hotel Guest is responsible for material and any other damage of fixtures and fittings and other technical equipment that is a result of their actions or persons visiting them.
3. Because of fire safety, it is forbidden to use any heaters, electrical irons, and other devices that are not part of the rooms’ equipment.
4. In the event of a fire alarm set off by cigarette smoke in the Guest’s room, they bear the costs of engaging a fire brigade.
Personal belongings left by the leaving Guest in a hotel room shall be sent to the Guest’s address provided by the Guest. Should there be no instructions, the Hotel shall store these items for 3 months and then hand them over for charity or public use.
If a fire is noticed, the Guest ought to immediately inform the reception or any other Hotel employee about the fact, and next evacuate according to evacuation signs pointing evacuation directions.
If the regulations of these terms and conditions are breached, the Hotel has the right to cease the performance of its services. The person who commits the breach is obliged to immediately comply with the request to pay for the services used so far, for any losses or damage that has occurred and leave the Hotel’s premises.
The reception staff may refuse to accept a Guest in a state of intoxication or if they disturb the peace and quiet of other guests.
Thank you for your compliance with these terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE GUESTS STAYING AT THE MALINOWY DWÓR HOTEL WITH DOGS
1. The guest staying at the hotel has a right to stay there with his/her dog, in specially designated rooms, at an additional fee (80 PLN/day).
2. The guest is obliged to inform the hotel reception beforehand about the intention of staying in the hotel with a dog. Otherwise, the hotel reserves the right to change the previously booked type of the room. The hotel will also charge a cleaning fee of 600 PLN.
3. The dog’s owner is obliged to have a vet health certificate specifying recent vaccinations, including obligatory rabies vaccination, a muzzle and a leash. The dog’s owner is obliged to present the certificate to the receptionist during each check-in.
4. Hotel accept only dogs to 10kg and the dog cannot be included in the list of dog breeds deemed to be aggressive (the Ordinance of the Minister for Internal Affairs and Administration of 28 April 2003 on the list of dog breeds deemed to be aggressive), in particular:
• American Pit Bull Terrier,
• Perro de Presa Mallorguin,
• American Bulldog,
• Dogo Argentino,
• Perro de Presa Canario,
• Akbash Dog,
• Anatolian Shepherd Dog,
• Moscow Watchdog,
• Caucasian Shepherd Dog.
5. Dogs are forbidded to enter the following areas of the hotel:
• rehabilitation and balneology centre,
• restaurant and cafe,
• swimming pool with the adjacent terrace and jacuzzi.
• night club,
• fitness room,
6. The owner is obliged to provide the dog with:
• a leash,
• a muzzle,
• a bowl,
• a towel for drying paws and a bedding.
7. At the site of the hotel, the dog must be kept on a leash (with the maximum length of 2m) and on a muzzle, under full control of the owner.
8. The dog cannot interrupt the stay of other hotel guests.
9. During the stay in the hotel, the hotel rooms of the guests with dogs will be cleaned only during the dog’s absence or during the dog owner’s presence in the room.
10. The dog’s owner is obliged to immediately clean the dog’s impurities. The dog should be taken outside the site of the hotel in order to do toileting.
11. The guest bears full financial responsibility for any kind of damage, dirt or destruction of equipment or hotel’s technical appliances made by the dog.
12. The dog’s owner indemnifies the hotel and its employees against any liability for the damage relating to the third parties and their property made by the dog.
13. The amount of the fee paid for the damage will be determined by the hotel on the basis of applicable market prices.
14. The dog’s owner is obliged to follow any remarks of the staff and management of the hotel which specify the rules of the dog’s stay at the hotel.
15. Failure to comply with the above terms and conditions may result in imposing a financial penalty as well as refusing further stay of the guest. In such a case, the dog’s owner is obliged to leave the hotel with the dog.